S.P.I.R.I.T Resources Inc.
We offer services directly and/or indirectly in
order to accommodate each participant's need(s).
Proverbs 29:18: Where there is no vision, the people perish.
- Improve quality of life for elderly citizens, two parent households, single parents, their children, and other individuals who are in need.
- Share information with parents concerning resources throughout the community.
- Educate men, women, and children on everyday skills in an effort to increase a stable environment
- Provide necessary skills to become self-sufficient
- Childcare Assistance
- At Risk Youth After-school Program
- Feeding Programs
- Technical Training for Seniors
- Money Management Skills
- Job Training Skills
- Education Enhancement (Higher Education)
- Life Skills Training
- Transportation Resolutions
- Medical Assistance
- Housing Assistance
- Food Distribution
- Outreach Program for adolescents promoting abstinence
- Single Parent Support Groups
- Healthy Living (Exercise and Nutritional Classes)
Disclaimer: All services listed may not be provided directly from S.P.I.R.I.T Resources but through third party organizations.